Going to the Restaurant
It’s often hard to follow our diet when we eat at the restaurant.
The extra large portions, the bread basket, and the dessert platter that keeps calling you…..the restaurant is a patchwork of temptations that we sometimes find hard to resist.
Here are a few tips to help you avoid falling off the wagon on your next time out.
- Drink a big glass of water before your meal
- Avoid plates with sauces
- Order meat or grilled fish
- Replace potatoes by green vegetables
- Do not eat bread before your meal
- Replace the dessert by a small plate of cheese.
Health Report Request
Get your initial health report and start your personal program today.